Sponsored: Scrapbooking Memories

Thursday, June 20, 2013

I have been wanting to make a nice photo frame putting the family's pictures together.
But I didn't know anything more than printing out a picture and put it in a frame.

So I got my hands on scrapbooking again. The materials are so ready on Canon Pixma that all you need to do is print, cut and put them together.
I love being on a budget. It just shows my spending skills!
*lol*

So I selected some pictures from Instagram and got them printed.
Printed out some scrapbooking background, borders and fonts and I am on my way to start my project1

Things needed:
- Canon Matte Photo Paper
- Canon Glossy Photo Paper
- Pencil
- Ruler
- Glue
- Frame
- Awesome pictures

Here you go!

 photo temporary_zps9b25bbd3.jpg

So it was just cut cut cut and paste them together like this!

 photo temporary_zps90f4f09c.jpg

The last touch will be to put it in a frame and place it wherever you like!
Now this is where my thrifty cents comes in.

The frame is just $2 from Daiso!!!

 photo temporary_zps585b16e1.jpg

A simple yet memorable project for you and your children during the June Holidays!
Watch out for my final creative project coming soon!

Impressed with what I have shared? Vote for me and stand chances to win Canon's exclusive scrapbook kit so that you can kick off a project of your own!

Canon, delighting you always!

xoxo

0 sent me a message:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)