We are expanding!

Monday, April 15, 2013

If you noticed, I have been quiet with my online business. I have been quiet with my blogging.
Things which I have put a lot of time and energy into.

What made it longer was my trip to Umrah followed by my two weeks of sick leave and Rania being admitted 3 days in the hospital for bronchitis and her follow up treatment.
By the time I stepped back into office, I was one month behind everything! Carrying two portfolios took me a very long time to have everything back in order and catch up with emails (which is a constant act daily)

Our Umrah trip was 14 days and we extended another 4 more days to spend some time as a family in Dubai.
On the last day, I was feeling flu-ish and already having a sorethroat. I headed down to the pharmacy and of all things I was afraid of taking because of my drug allergy, I bought the one that specifically mentioned the drug I am allergic to.

Lucky we rented a car and my brother was quite familiar with the place. With the help of GPS and a lot of patience from the traffic, I was at the hospital, gasping for air.
The nurse attended to me immediately (something which I am so thankful for) and put me on the nebulizer first.

When the doctor came, he asked me,"Are you pregnant?"
"I don't know," knowing I am already 4 days late.
"Are you planning a pregnancy?" the doc asked again.
"No."
"So you are not planning to get pregnant?"
"No, I mean I am not planning." I said.

Ok it started to get me confused too!

Then he said,"If you are pregnant, do you want to keep the baby?"
"Of course!"
"Ok I need to confirm if you are pregnant before I can prescribe you any medication."

So he make me take a blood test to confirm my pregnancy and the results came back an hour later.
It was like the longest hour in my life!

Then he came back and said,"The blood test came back and you are pregnant."
I looked at my husband, stunned. I didn't know what to say. I didn't plan nor expect that I was going to be pregnant.

Of the few things which we considered before planning for number 2, the most important thing was to have Rania already walking!

 photo 2012-12-26_02-44-21_1_zpsd16bef59.jpg

 photo IMG_20121225_154759_zps25fc7df5.jpg

It also meant that I had to gave this up the moment I have it.
I only enjoyed this for a few weeks! A month max!!!

 photo IMAG1196_zpsc7cc2b7f.jpg

It took me a year to get to where I am especially when my confinement went topsy turvy when my late dad was sick and passed away. My body is not very good with pregnancy. I just become huge!
So I have a huge tummy now at 12 weeks, though not as big as my pregnancy with Rania. I only put on 3kg in this first trimester but the state of changing body is making me very different.

So yeah, we are expanding.
I am expanding. I hope the husband won't expand with me.
And Insya Allah we are moving from 3 to 4!

 photo IMAG1382_zpsdd73a98f.jpg

When I was in Mekkah, I prayed to Him that I would love to have a baby only when the time is right because I was still recovering from my emotional mess. And I prayed that I will have a healthy pregnancy.
So I have been on hormones for the past 12 weeks because of my bleeding pregnancy with Rania and a miscarriage. A couple of days of spotting and nausea with no vomiting which is not too bad I feel.

So I guess the time is now, Insya Allah.
And after 12 weeks, I think I am on the 'safe-zone' to announce this to my readers.

Your prayers for me too on the pregnancy and a healthy baby. Watch this space on my pregnancy journey #2!
I can tell you it is totally different from the time when I was pregnant with Rania.

6 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah.. congrat sis :) may Allah grant you ur doa and haf a smooth pregnancy and stay in the best of health to enjoy the pregnancy whilst spending quality time with ur family.. ameen..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! yes yes yes!!
      That is a lot to do you know. Ensuring i take my vit c to keep my immunity up and i'm a different woman now pregnant with the second one. I am tired most of the time. So after spending time with the family, I will just knock out. *lol*

      Delete
  2. Alhamdulillah... Congratulations to you & family! May this shines new light into your life and help you get out of whatever negativity you might be in.
    In Shaa Allah. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bayya for your doas. Yes, I remember telling my hubby I wanted to get pregnant again to make myself smile again. But he was more concerned that i may not get out of my negativity and affect the baby.

      So that was also why we took quite a bit of time.

      But thank you! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. I'm so happy for you & congrats...Rania will be a great Kak Long. She's one adorable gal & her smile/laugh is heart-melting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sometimes i wonder if she needs more time but i told her i am sorry i don't time to spare her.. lol..
      I pray she will be a good sister to her siblings to come.

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)