Shawls & Such!

Friday, June 28, 2013

I am very relieved that Her Closet is back.
Settling down with the pregnancy finally and Rania being more independent, playing on her own half the time, I started to realise that I went on hiatus a little too long.

So I am back till maybe I head off for maternity in October.

Here is our new arrivals for this week!

I have always loved Burberry prints though buying from their boutique is really exorbitant.
So here are light chiffon shawls for just $12 a piece.

 photo beigeburberry_zps0c045110.jpg
 photo darkbeigeburberry_zps9922da9f.jpg

And here are cotton shawls which you won't get warm in them.
I love wearing these colours because it gives a subtle pop of vibrance to the whole outlook.

 photo blue_pink_tribal_zpsea1bc01b.jpg
 photo black_purple_tribal_zpsca2503ed.jpg
 photo blue_green_tribal_zps240c9410.jpg

Lastly, this is my favourite piece and it is also a favourite among the ladies yesterday.
We already have a total of 10 orders for this and the numbers are still climbing. So be sure to place your orders with us!

 photo beigebohemian_zps666c215f.jpg

I actually don it yesterday.

 photo 2ec55344-01d3-40eb-8eb5-32211fcb4878_zpsa5968e0a.jpg

Love the colours!

Our Facebook is full and I have not migrated my whole contact list to the Fanpage. So if you are keen in any of these pieces, do drop me a sweet note via email (hercloset@live.com) and I will reply to you soonest!

xoxo

0 sent me a message:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)