Saying Thank You

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

There are so many possibilities with Canon Creative park.
I can think of scrapbooking in many ways. Like how I made the door handle to let everyone in the house that Rania is sleeping.

 photo temporary_zpseb50f773.jpg

Rania loves the idea.
Everytime she wants to enter the room, she would knock and when I open the door, she puts her fingers on her lips and say,"Shhhh."

Then I did what I wanted to do for a very long time, which was to have a scrapbooked family portrait.

 photo temporary_zps585b16e1.jpg

I love scrapbooking and I feel that there is so much love and effort put into scrapbooking.
So it was really awesome that Canon has tons of templates which I can choose from.

To be honest, I was spoilt for choices.

But I cannot be scrapbooking all the time! I was wondering what are the interesting things I can do.
So it hit me when I visited a friend who gave birth and she gave out chocolates to those who came to visit her and her baby. It was so cute!

Plus, it hit me how much we show appreciation to friends and relatives who came by to welcome our newborn with us.
I mean, of course we do say thank you but that would just be it.

I was sharing with Alfi that this time around, we should have some momento for our visitors come October.
Something that makes them smile when they leave the ward.
Already, they make us smile by coming to visit.

So that was when I started scouting and looking out for simple things that I can do.
Scrapbooking was out of the question.
Thank You greeting cards were too huge. So I stumbled upon the mini card section and thought that it is small and simple.

 photo minicardselection_zps984ebd80.jpg

Effort was little. It was just cutting and pasting.
Browsing through, this design caught my eye.

 photo minicard_zpsc5fc4c9b.jpg

I like how lovely it is and how apt it was for a baby boy.
Not only that, there were no text in it so I could customize it accordingly!

So I got on to work to do a trial set.
Here comes the printout!

 photo cf9edf95-3a1e-4baf-84f7-ee2a8c2ad9d1_zps8bbe6957.jpg

 photo temporary_zpsa3929936.jpg

 photo temporary_zps393a49de.jpg

 photo temporary_zps49338be4.jpg

 photo temporary_zps8ae41200.jpg

The ideal final look?

 photo temporary_zpsc95ac85d.jpg

Suddenly childbirth is starting to get exciting for me.
I think this is such a great idea if you are giving birth soon and would like to thank your guests. Or maybe you would like to help your girlfriend who is giving birth soon.
It's not too expensive to make for 30 but you surely place a memory in their minds when they leave the hospital.

xoxo

0 sent me a message:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)