Hello Instagram!!

Monday, April 30, 2012






One of the greatest satisfaction I have from this HTC is the fact that I can enjoy my Instagram.
I set up an account from my iPad a few months back but the camera resolution was not good and therefore I abandoned the whole app.

When I kickstart this, I was obsessed. A good camera phone and Instagram, I became a devil.
I am happy to pass Rania to someone so that I can upload the picture!

Hahaha.. crazy mom.

Best thing was that, when I re-started using the Instagram app, I had close to 100 followers.
So really a lot of time was spent following them back, so that they know I'm not deluded thinking I'm some kinda social network celebrity.

Today, because of Rania, I can't finish adding the follow button!!!
Still uploading the instagram was a priority.

Seeing how many of them liking pictures of Rania and my food craze just drives me to capture as many as I can! Hehehe.

There are many bloggers who posts an Instagram a day or a grid of Instagrams at the end of every week.

I'm not a copycat and I wanted to post up an Instagram a day about Rania. But sometimes work can really get the best of me.

So I'll think of something soon hopefully.

Anyway remember how she was looking at her baba's food on the plate.
Here was how she looked when she saw her baba drinking from the bottle.

*lol*

Anyway, for those who would like to follow me on Instagram, the username is nuramima
Everything goes with my name. Try googling it and you will see a list of whatever-nots!

xoxo
 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)