In sickness and in health

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Last night was a terrible episode of asthma.
I have been having a gradual attack since Thursday and was on Steretide and Ventolin.

Getting the keys to my house was a huge excitement that I did not bother about the dust and debris that were still lying around.
Plus the haze was always a #1 trigger to my attack.

So last night when me and the husband settled down at 2.30am in bed, I told him the asthma was not getting any better and I needed to go to the hospital to be on the nabuliser.

Mom and Lil' Sis was worried too but they knew they had to leave it to the husband to take care of me.
That is what marriage is all about.
Trusting that the other half will be there for you and with you.

For once i did not complain the speed that the husband was driving and thank god the roads were clear.

I am now on 2 days MC.
A much needed rest you must say but there are also a lot of things which are left undone.
I promised the husband to rest more, drink warm water and be healthy for Lil' Missy.

I kept apologising to the husband for troubling him and keeping him up late at night.
But he said,"Would you do the same for me when I am sick?"

But of course.

"So there is no need to apologise."

It's only been almost 11 months since we have been married but I still live my days thanking God for a wonderful husband I have.
For all the things I have or had done, I must have done something right that God thinks I deserved this.

xoxo

0 sent me a message:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)