Instagram yay!

Friday, February 26, 2016

I was previously a Blackberry lover. I made the switch and threw my first love when it does not support the Instagram app. 

Today I am an iPhone fan, never going to look back and never going to make the switch - for now. 
But that aside, I am an Instagram freak. I have an Instagram husband and Instagram kids. It means a husband that never gets in the photo frame and the kids which always have to get into the photo frame. 

During my Apple apps update, I was so excited to learn that Instagram now supports multiple accounts on a single device. 

Isn't it amazing!!!

I mean I have been struggling managing two accounts @nuramima and @herclosetllp that I used my iPhone 5 as my other working phone for my online business. Now, there isn't a need to. There is no need to take pictures on my iPhone 6, send over to the iPhone 5 and then upload it in Instagram. 

 
As it says "you can now switch between multiple accounts quickly and easily" 
I agree!!

So here is what you need to do:

1. Login to one of your accounts
2. Press the 'Settings' button on your profile page atthe top right hand corner. Then you can see the link below. 



3. See the 'Add Account'? Hit that on your screen 



4. Key in your other account username and password and it will lead you to another account. 



Notice that at the bottom right hand corner shows your profile picture too! So you know which account you are at. 

5. To switch accounts, just hit on your profile name and you will see options of your other account. Or add other accounts if you like (how many lives do you actually have?)






Say hello to simplicity. Again, we have technology which makes our day a little easier and much happier. 

Have a good Friday everyone!

Xxx
 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)