First vs Second

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Talking about 18 weeks, this is me this week in my second pregnancy.

 photo temporary_zps72a6b113.jpg

This was me in my first pregnancy.

 photo IMG_9891a.jpg
 photo IMG_9893a.jpg

Many old wives anticipate the gender of the baby by looking at the shape of the tummy.

What is your guess? Take a vote at the poll on the right hand side!
p.s: I got an 80% confirmation of the gender yesterday during the scan and doc was saying that we will confirm it in the detailed scan in 2 weeks time.

When I asked my gynae to check the gender, she was saying,"Why you want hero ah?"
"No la.. I just want to shop. Male or female no problem, I still will want 3 more after this."

My little one is growing so fast!

xoxo

0 sent me a message:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)